Yokatoko

Hi!My name is Anna. I live in Yokohama. I have two little brothers.One is 16 years old and he belongs to baseball club.The other is 5 years old and he likes cars, trains and Boukenjar.My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I like to listen to music and play the piano.I belonged to dance club when I was high school, but now I belong to neither clubs nor group activities.My favorite subject is English, so I teach English at prep school now.87w 1218t

Sunday, January 14, 2007

THE LAST CLASS

Today is the last EJ's class.
I enjoued EJ's class.
By taking this class, I could brush up my English skill.
I can have a presentation in English!!
I can devate in English!!
I can think many difficult problems and discuss in English!!

I enjoyed making video.
My group made "Kanipan Days"
In this movie, we talk only in English.
Today we enjoyed watching it.

The class was over, but I will continue studying English and using English.

Thank you, EJ☆
Thank you, my classmates☆

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger EJ said…

    R-Girl,

    Thank you for your comments and thank you for being in my class. Yes, I hope that you continue using your English.

    Well, I hope that you have a wonderful spring break.

    When you have time keep writing on your blog, I will try to visit your page sometimes.

    Aloha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home