Yokatoko

Hi!My name is Anna. I live in Yokohama. I have two little brothers.One is 16 years old and he belongs to baseball club.The other is 5 years old and he likes cars, trains and Boukenjar.My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I like to listen to music and play the piano.I belonged to dance club when I was high school, but now I belong to neither clubs nor group activities.My favorite subject is English, so I teach English at prep school now.87w 1218t

Sunday, July 09, 2006

☆Thanks, EJ☆

Today is not the last class, but I have long time to write my blog, so I will thank EJ now.
I'm very poor at English.
But I managed to stay in this intensive class.
I enjoyed EJ's class so much!!
When I was a high school student, I could not perform presentation because I was nervous.
But in your class, I could do it!!
I was very proud of it!!
After that, I come to enjoy speaking in front of many people.
I really enjoyed your class.
Thank you, EJ!!
I am looking forward to having a party on Wednesday!! 101w

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger EJ said…

    Hello R-girl,

    I'm glad that you enjoyed the class. I sincerely think that this is a special class.

    Well, I hope that you have a wonderful summer vacation and I look forward to seeing everyone next semester.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home