Yokatoko

Hi!My name is Anna. I live in Yokohama. I have two little brothers.One is 16 years old and he belongs to baseball club.The other is 5 years old and he likes cars, trains and Boukenjar.My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I like to listen to music and play the piano.I belonged to dance club when I was high school, but now I belong to neither clubs nor group activities.My favorite subject is English, so I teach English at prep school now.87w 1218t

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Christmas!!

We will have a christmas party at my friend's home on thursday!!

We will make a cake, drink, play games and have a dinner made by my friend who is very good at cooking.

It sounds exciting, isn't it?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Flower said…

    Thank you for your comment and I'm so sorry not to have written this blog for a long time!!
    Christmas is coming soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home