Yokatoko

Hi!My name is Anna. I live in Yokohama. I have two little brothers.One is 16 years old and he belongs to baseball club.The other is 5 years old and he likes cars, trains and Boukenjar.My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I like to listen to music and play the piano.I belonged to dance club when I was high school, but now I belong to neither clubs nor group activities.My favorite subject is English, so I teach English at prep school now.87w 1218t

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cooking♪

I am not good at cooking...I can't make even Miso soup.
But my friends always tell me to practice cooking.
So, I bought cooking book and I began to practice it.
On September 14th, I cooked cookie and presented it to my friend.
He was really pleased!!
I was so happy to see his delight.
So I decided to practice cooking more and improve my English skil♪

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger ayita said…

    hello anna! u've stayed at the hotel i stayed in Miyako??wow amazing!! its such a nice hotel no?? there is a beautiful beach in front of the hotel!
    actually im practicing cooking too!!
    im learning from my mom. its fun!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Flower said…

    >ayita
    Hello!!That hotel was so nice!!
    The beach was so clean and beautiful♪
    Yesterday, I made curry. It was delicious!!

    >Kazumi
    Let's enjoy cooking with me!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home