Yokatoko

Hi!My name is Anna. I live in Yokohama. I have two little brothers.One is 16 years old and he belongs to baseball club.The other is 5 years old and he likes cars, trains and Boukenjar.My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I like to listen to music and play the piano.I belonged to dance club when I was high school, but now I belong to neither clubs nor group activities.My favorite subject is English, so I teach English at prep school now.87w 1218t

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Futsal!!!!



Yesterday I went to Seya to play and watch futsal games with my friends who work at the same prep school.
It was raining, but we could enjoy it.
We played for two hours.
After that, we went restaurant to have dinner.
I ate Matsutake Zousui.
It was so delicious!!
One of my friends drank water with tabasco and cheese, and put tabasco into his eye!!
It seemed so bad!!
Anyway, yesterday was so fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home